The Epic 4G Droid was such a success that we decided to keep the same high performing shape for this new release (V3). We have however made some noticeable improvements in the construction process and topped it off with some pretty spectacular sublimated graphics. The Droid is an incredibly versatile board that rides well in choppy water, has good boost abilities, drives upwind and is forgiving for riders of all levels. It’s a high performance tool that is literally good at everything. Free riders will enjoy the smooth predictable feel, while new school or wake style riders will appreciate the pop and ability to edge hard. The DROID is a mid size board measuring 135 x 41 cm and is light weight due to the wood core and new construction process resulting in a strong board that holds a smooth edge and balances power and control. This is an extremely fun ride that will take your riding to new heights, or hold a progressive edge like nothing else before. We took the perfect rocker, added a deep 6mm concave and variable flex on the tips to create a lively twin tip with a direct yet relaxed feel. The width will have you gliding upwind and prevents you from getting bucked around by the chop. Wakestyle riders will enjoy the the predictable feel, effortless pop and acceleration through the progressive edge. The Droid comes with our newly designed adjustable foot straps and pads that are made to perfectly balance comfort and grip. You can also add boots to the Droid if you prefer.
What are you waiting for? Grab the new Droid, get into the water and enjoy the thrill that kiteboarding brings!
Droid V3 key features:
- Size: 135 x 41cm
- Full wood core, triple glass laminate, and reinforced with our secret ingredient
- Ultra light redesigned EVA memory pads with fast locking system (see video)
- 5 angle setting for the Pad depending your stances. (see video)
- 3 forward or backward settings for placement flexibility (see video)
- Comfortable redesigned adjustable straps with plate pads and contoured toe grip
- 3 different stance options
- ABS rails
- 2 Step up levels with thinner rails then the V2
- G10, 4 cm fins (4)
- 6mm concave bottom
- V shape grab rail for boards off or wake style grabs
- 4.6 lbs / 2.09 kg board only
- Ergonomic grab handle for crazy board off’s
Novice to advanced riders seeking an easy to control and forgiving ride that excels in all conditions.
This board is Dimitri Maramenides personal board for kiting in (14 to 28 mph) wind conditions.