The JUNIOR PRO kids board was designed by Cameron Maramenides when he was just 9 years old. This board is made with charactaristics that benefit small riders. Have you ever had your kid complain about the stance of the board or not being able to edge because the width? This has been taken care of with the new JUNIOR PRO board as it was crafted for just that, a way to get kids on the water to have fun and rip in a board sized just for them!
Kids TT key features:
- Full wood core, triple glass laminate, and reinforced with our secret ingredient
- Ultra light EVA memory pads
- Comfortable Adjustment Straps
- 2 different stances
- 2 Step up levels
- G10, 4 cm fins
- Ergonomic grab handle
Designed for:Smaller adults and kids.
- Length: 115 cm (from tip to tip)
- Width: 32.5 cm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Stances from inside holes: 32 cm